Thanks to everyone came by to check out our Fabric Carnival yesterday. Now that you’ve got all this amazing fabric, we wanted to share a few super easy, cool and creative craft ideas.
1. If you’re a teacher, use fabric to pimp your bulletin boards and take them from “blah” to “blam!”
2. Use scraps of fabric to patch holes and extend the life of your favorite jeans.
3. A few strategically placed stitches can turn a swath of cloth into a beautiful set of napkins.
4. Here’s a twofer… Use fabric swatches to upcycle old shower curtain rings into fabulous napkin rings.
5. Frame a fabric collage to make a stunning wall conversation piece.
6. Give your brimmed hats a makeover with a cool fabric band.
7. Cover a piece of plywood with fabric to make a colorful headboard.
8. A little stitching and Velcro can turn fabric pieces into awesome shams and pillow cases.
9. Bling out your old bathroom accessories by covering them in colorful fabric.
10. Add some trim to quilted fabric to make the perfect picnic basket.
11. Cover a piece of elastic with fabric to make a cutesy baby headband.
And be sure to check out our Pinterest Board for even more ideas for upcycling fabric.